Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Drummerthing's Cataclysms Edge

Alot of people are making some really nice WoW models these days. Here's a new one from Drummerthing's Papercraft and yes, it's the Cataclysms Edge; Life-size! ...or almost.

Here's what Drummything has to say about it:
"Alright guys. I've put a lot of work into this, and it's finally finished. Cataclysm's Edge from World of Warcraft. It's almost life-sized. I planned on it to be 5 1/2 long (that's what it says in my instructions) but it turned out to be only about 4 feet long =\ This is also the first papercraft I've designed *golf clap* Anyway, here it is."

You can download it there: (updated files)
http://drummerthing.blogspot.com/2010/05/cataclysms-edge-updated-download.html

2 comments:

Fan Gier said...

Haha, that sword is awesome, I ll try make that at weekend!

zygor guides said...

I like that sword of yours, I want to make one for myself too!